Thursday, July 7, 2011

Photo, shoot!

And so it went that the second spring line was officially added to the annals of fashion history.  That's a fancy way of saying we just did our spring photo shoot!  For 2012.  Isn't fashion's sense of time zany?  Once again, I thank Priscilla Baierlein for sharing her super-photographic talent with us!  And, shoot, if I didn't remember that she'd want to take a quick snapshot of me at the end.  Darn that humidity!

I recently found a tutorial for this skirt from the author of the Elle Apparel blog.  It's the first thing I've ever sewn for myself!

The pictures turned out wunderbar!  Unfortunately, you'll have to wait til January to see them.  Until then, sisters, keep enjoying your summer!

Today's happiness:  Lunch breaks.  To my dismay, they are building a new road right behind my house.  But thank goodness for 12:00-12:30.  It gives me and my son time to go outside and play superheros without the angry grinding of all that CAT equipment in our my ears.  I think it probably adds to the ambiance for him :)

2 comments:

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

Congrats on your success and your 2012 line!! Cannot wait to see the pictures!

Mary Morrow said...

You are so darn cute!
So proud of your accomplishments Andrea!