Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Roosters part deux

If you read my last posting, you will recall that I vowed to make both my daughter and son Christmas pajamas.  This is monumental because I never sew for my poor boy.

So to satisfy any potential curiosity, I have dutifully posted a picture of his recently completed senior citizen costume.  Please note the full monogram on the left breast and the bathroom reading material in the right pocket.


And a recap of Sabrina's jammies.  Note the ties on her jammies are the same as his fabric :)
Both of their fabrics have black, green, and red.  This is what I refer to as an "APM", or Accidental Perfect  Match.
I hope that all of you have a splendid holiday!  If I don't see you before then, have a happy New Year too.

Today's happiness:  Completely unrelated, but happy nonetheless.  I found a good use for the drink carriers from McDonald's today.  Put cups in all four slots, flip it over, and BAM!  Instant castle for Woody and Buzz.  Add a fabric napkin (flag) to a turret (cup) on top, and then you're really getting fancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just in awe of you.

Andrea said...

Vanessa, you already know how much I want to copy your blog.